Podcast in production

Hi kids!  Miss me?  Probably not.  So it's been almost a year since I've published a blog.  Does that mean I'm no longer a Blogger?  So what's been the holdup? 
A. I haven't been listening to new albums in full lately.
B. I have two bands again.  No longer just the one.
C. I have a life other than music.
D. I've been playing around with the idea of starting a podcast.

So what's up with the podcast?  Of course I've been thinking of doing a music podcast but I've been very disappointed in the copyright issues involved in using music for a podcast.  So I guess I will put the call out there.

ARE YOU A SONGWRITER?  DO YOU PLAY IN A BAND?  ARE YOU A PERFORMER?  I WANT YOUR MUSIC!  SEND LINKS TO YOUR ORIGINAL SONGS OR MP3S OR EVEN VIDEOS TO FIERCELYME@HOTMAIL.COM!  I WILL GLADLY SHARE YOUR MUSIC WITH THE WORLD!  However I do have the right to comment, criticize, or just plain bash your song!  But you don't have to worry about that right?  Your stuff is better than the other bands out there in the World!

So share this with your musician friends.  Send me your music.  Tell your brother and sister to send me their music.  THAT EMAIL AGAIN WINK?

FIERCELYME@HOTMAIL.COM

FIERCELYME THE PODCAST COMING SOON.

Later peeps,

Fme
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Haunts Sleep Past the Few

Will Facebook and Twitter Miss Me When I'm Gone?

Cheap Sidekicks and Cursive Girls