When the cat's away the mice put on a play or some sh!t like that...

So my wife and kids are away at a party (I know I am such a Rockstar with a capital aaaaarrrrr!) That can mean only one thing! (Actually it just means they are at a family party and I get some Fiercely Me time!). Time to crank up the amp and hopefully write a song. To be continued...

Yes! The drought is over! "Whiskey Shoppers" the demo is started and finished! It feels so good to be a songwriter again! I haven't decided yet if I will share it with the world. I usually like to listen to a demo 3 or 4 hundred times before I decide if I like it or not.

Stay tuned.

Or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Haunts Sleep Past the Few

Will Facebook and Twitter Miss Me When I'm Gone?

Cheap Sidekicks and Cursive Girls